KINDNESS/HUMANITY STILL EXIST

 

Nowadays everywhere people are suffering from Corona, even simple cold and cough makes us think Is it Corona?

 

The same happened to me as I had a viral cold due to climate change, First thing that came to my mind is I should go to the clinic. However I head inside the clinic, my temperature got checked, I just hold myself there to confirm if I don’t have a fever, the reason is my inside fear, Doctor just gives me a sign of you may go.

 

I went for coupons, there I realized we are in the world on KNET more nowadays due to corona. I am not a housewife but simply I dint carry my KNET as I had cash. I asked for help but nobody was even ready to listen. What should I do, I text my husband who was at home with the kids, and I knew he cannot help me.

 

I stood there for some time more than nearly half an hour, one man came along with her daughter nearly 5-6 years old. I tried to start a conversation by saying here they are not accepting cash, issue was I had no words to seek help due to the experience of no help. After few minutes I tried my luck again and asked can you help me in getting a coupon, I have cash but not KNET. He just nods his head and I became happy. When his round came receptionist said something in Arabic, what I understood was the girl needs a dose which doesn’t need a coupon as it is free here. He was about to go and I again asked Can you help me, He swaps his card. I gave him cash which declined to take. I said Sir I have money only KNET is an issue but he refused, I even tried to give cash to her girl child, he stopped her to from taking that money.

 

The unexpected help makes you speechless after having the experience of not getting help.

 

I thanked him and moved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMEMBER ALMIGHTY IN ALL SITUATIONS